Thursday, June 14, 2012

Nice Neons

Neon's are popping up all over this summer and I love this trend! Adding a little bit on neon totally makes my day, I mean who can't feel happy when they are wearing hot pink? I have picked up some essential neons for the summer that I highly recommend to add this trend to your summer wardrobe. Since I am not sure how long this trend will be around, I have stuck to essentials from Target and other low cost shopping favs (which I usually do when it comes to trends, not essentials), as well as some sale items from one of my favs- J. Crew. Here is what I have gotten to rock the neon trend:


Stripes and Neons- yes please! -from Target





J. Crew denim mini (on sale!) in hot pink
J. Crew (on sale!) vintage t-shirt in bright neon colors!

Lime me up!- nasty gal babydoll dress




 Blue skinny capris and  hot pink boyfriend t-shirt with brown weaved belt - from Target worn with brown sandals from BR, jewelry from H&M


Lime green t-shirt and southwestern style belt- from Target worn with white denim skirt from J Crew and brown sandals from BR, jewelry from H&M


Bright yellow linen shirt and chunky bracelet from Target worn with white linen pants from BR and Nine West wedges


No comments:

Post a Comment