Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Make up your make up brushes!

A great way to keep your makeup brushes is out in the open on your bathroom counter! No more messy drawers searching for the liquid eyeliner brush- get your brushes out where you can see them!

A glass vase and smooth stones perfect this way to keep your makeup brushes


I have been keeping my makeup brushes like this for many years now and everyone who comes over and stumbles into my master bath loves this idea, so I  decided to share this easy organization and decor tip with ya! Find a glass jar or vase, fill it with either smooth stones or decorating beads and then put your brushes out on display! Holds the brushes up so you can find them, and displays them in a cute way! 

Show off your brushes on your bathroom counter!

2 comments:

  1. This is very creative and cute! I always rummage through my makeup box to find my brushes since it's hard to keep track, but this idea is great. Thanks for sharing :)

    XO Jojo

    www.jojosecretfashiondiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I love keeping them in plain view, it makes it so much easier to find what you are looking for!!

      Delete