Saturday, November 24, 2012

Black Friday Pick Ups!

Black Friday Pick Ups
So as I said before, it was more of a "Grey Thursday" for me shopping this year, although I did do some damage Friday as well. Most of my shopping was for Christmas pressies for family and friends but did get a few things I had been eying for a while. 
 I had been eying getting a puffy vest for a while and I LOVED this one when I saw it. J. Crew was having 25% off everything on Thursday night, plus an additional 10% off your total-so it was a pretty good deal. I  got a navy one and I am so looking forward to styling this up this winter!


I picked these up from Francesca's  on Friday, they are the perfect skinny jean- lightweight, stretchy, and super soft. Francesca's was having 40% off denim so they ended up also being a pretty sweet deal! I have really been wanting to get more skinny colored jeans and I like this blue color because it's still bright and fun- which is perfect for winter in AZ.


I saw theses maroon jeans and took a chance and tried them on-- they are amazing! They fit perfectly and are so cute! The color here looks more red but they are much darker in person. I love these jeans and would have bought them in every color but they only had this color in my size. They were on sale 40% off as well, so super good deal! I wanted more skinny colored jeans and I got my wish!!


I love giant comfy sweaters and these were perfect. Now, I will not be styling mine as this model did a la no the no pants look. I am thinking leggings with some boots will be great with this sweater. H&M was having buy on get one free (BOGO ON SWEATERS WHATTTT) so I got one in a cream color and then a red (both colors are sold out online). Love these oversize sweaters!

Okay so I might have gone a little color skinny jean crazy but can you blame me?? All of these were so cute and I was delirious! These are defiantly the tightest of all the skinnys I got but because of the dark color they work. Okay I am offically done buying colored skinny jeans-  I swear.



No comments:

Post a Comment