Friday, August 17, 2012

Yellow and Green Combo

Yellow and Green Combo: How I wore it
So I have been a tad obsessed with yellow these days it seems, but it's such a great cheerful color that who can blame me! For work, I paired this super bright yellow top with some green capri's and I was loving the combo of colors! It was perfect for a busy work day!
What do you pair with yellow?

Pants: LOFT $49.99 (50% off that right now!)
Shirt: LOFT $24.99 (50% off that right now!)
Shoes: Banana Republic (similar) $54.99
Necklace: TJ Maxx


7 comments:

  1. Loving this color yellow on you! You look stunning!

    amy
    Leopard and Lillies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am wearing my green jeans with a gold top. Not quite yellow, but similar to what you have on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how funny! Gold would be great with this green!

      Delete
    2. I am not to savy on this posting stuff but my name is Pam. :)

      Delete
  3. Love,love love that outfit! Looks comfortable yet fashionable

    ReplyDelete