Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Garlic Hummus Veggie Pizza

I am still on my pizza kick so when I saw this recipe I jumped on it. It turned out delish and was a total hit with the hubby! I may be a bit biased because I love garlic and hummus, but this is a great healthy twist for pizza.


YUMM-O


What you need:


1 prepared pizza dough (wheat)
1 cup of garlic hummus (I use Oasis Natural brand)
1 green pepper
2 tomatoes
1/2 cup spinach
1/2 of a white onion
2 cups provolone cheese (I prefer to use fresh and grate it)
1/2 cup parmesan cheese


What to do:


Spread the hummus on the pizza dough, leaving a 1/4 crust. Cut up all the veggies and grate the cheese, top the hummus with the cheese and then the veggies. Put it in the oven for 10-15 minutes at 450 or until the cheese melts.


No comments:

Post a Comment