Sunday, July 8, 2012

Broiled Salmon with Pesto Mayo

Okay I feel like this blog has turned all about food, but it's summer and I am always hungry now I have time to cook, which I won't once I am back to work. Anyway this is a healthy delish way to serve Salmon this summer!



What you need:


1 pound of fresh salmon
1/2 cup olive oil
italian seasoning
2 teaspoons lemon juice 
1/2 cup lowfat mayo
3 tablespoons pesto


What to do:


Marinade the salmon in a  ziplock plastic bag with the olive oil, italian seasoning, and lemon juice, put aside for 10 minutes. 


For Pesto Mayonnaise: Combine low fat mayo with pesto- put aside.


Set the oven to HIGH on broil and place the Salmon under the broiler for 3-4 minutes, then turn over and cook on opposite side for 5-6 minutes or until the fish easily flakes away.


Take fish out from flame cut into 2 savings and drizzle pesto mayonnaise on top.





No comments:

Post a Comment