Sunday, April 29, 2012

Nailed it!

This spring multi colored nails have been popping up everywhere! From celebrities to housewives it seems everyone is rocking the multi nail trend. Whether it's bold and sassy or demure and understated, here are some different ways you can rock this season's hottest nail trend, and my test run with multi colored nails. 
Breakfast at Tiffanys- blue with some bling
I love this multi colored nail trend because it can be worn in so many different ways. It can be bold and obvious- like using completely different colors and glitterific polish or simple and understated, like two different shades of light pink. Below are some of my favs.


Sparkle and Stripes-Different shades of coral with sparkle and stripes is not basic, but not too bold. Keeping with members of the same color family is a great way to wear this trend. 


Easter surprise- How I wore my nails for easter- purps with one bold blue- I got so many compliments I am thinking once summer arrives I will rock the multi colored nail trend more!
Politely Pink- Pale pink with one sparkly nail is a simple but girly way to liven up for mani

I would love to hear for you! How do you wear this trend?





No comments:

Post a Comment