Saturday, April 21, 2012

Brighten Up (your pants!)

A trend that has been around for a while is bright colored pants. I don't see this trend loosing any steam because every designer and celebrity is rocking this colorful style. Bright pants are great because depending on the fabric they can scream spring, but can transition into summer with just a change of shoes and top. Bright pants can be found as skinny jeans everywhere, but lately I have seen a lot of bright wide-leg pants and boot cut brights. I personally love this trend because I have a ton of black and this is a great way to add color to my wardrobe. If you are not comfortable rocking out a pair neon pink skinnies then try the trend with some more traditional colors like red, green, or blue. Check out more bright pants trends!


Keeping up with the trends- KK rocking turquoise skinnies

CIMARRON denim skinny jeans, €80 Gee wawa shoes, $77 Mango oversized sunglasses, £23 Woven top




 Here are some of my fav ways to conquer this style and add a little color to your wardrobe! 




Blue is a great way to embrace the trend without going too bright! Love these Kut from the Kloth pair!


Hot pink with black....yes please!


Paige jeans are super comfy-so go red with these!
Way I wear it: yellow J.Crew capri chinos  (similar) worn with:  Trouve chambray shirt, Sperry Top-Sideers Anglefish boat shoes, Mango Linen tank top (similar), Coral Necklace (from St. Martin)


Way I Wear it: Anthropology Red Cropped Jeans (similar) worn with:  Mossimo scoop neck tee in navy,   Forever 21 denim  jacket, Sperry Topsiders Angelfish boat shoes,  Fossil sunglasses, Converse One Star Purse (similar)





4 comments:

  1. That turq is electrifying! I've traded in all my boring blues for color as of late...that Kim K. look would make the perfect addition! Right on trend honey, great post!

    I’m hosting 5 days of GIVEAWAYS in honor of my blog’s 2yr anniversary…would love for you to stop by and check it out!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree love Kim K's take on the trend. Also love your red jeans! Great color

    ReplyDelete
  3. great inspiration!

    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    ps. don't forget to enter my Rag&Bone Bag giveaway!
    http://sidesmilestyle.blogspot.com/2012/04/rag-bone-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment! Love this trend!

    ReplyDelete