Sunday, September 30, 2012

September Pick Ups

Here is what I picked up in September: 
September is a great month for shopping in Arizona because summer stuff goes on sale, and we are still in the 90s for another month. It's the perfect time to pick up summer stuff as well as a few good transition into fall pieces. 

I was all about printed pants and picked up two capris and one pair of shorts in fun prints.

Twill Printed Shorts $14.99

Bold Pattern Twill Capri $18.00

Bold Pattern Twill Capri $18.00

This sheer blouse in leopard print (I am a sucker for animal prints...)
Leopard Print Chiffon Top $20.00

This great plaid shirt that will work well in both the fall and  a great layering piece for winter. 

Plaid Shirt $19.50

These sandals to add as some basic shoes to my wardrobe:

Madden Girl $35.00

And these bright ones!
Steve Madden $40.00




I picked up some basic shirts in darker colors to transition into fall. 

Perfect Knit Henley $7.00

Perfect Knit Henley $7.00

I had to get these cute sandals (hello zebra print!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment