Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Printed Pants

Printed Pants
It seems like printed pants are everywhere these days! I was a little hesitant to start wearing printed pants when I saw this trend taking hold last spring and held out on buying a pair, but lately I have seen a bunch of super cute printed pants and am thinking of taking the plunge into printed pants! For me I think capris/cropped pants  are the way to go with this trend, I don't think I have the length in the leg to pull off the super wide leg printed pants that are out there. Below are a bunch I have been scouting out.
Which ones do you like?

Old Navy $25.00
Forever 21 $17.80
New York and Co $49.95
H&M $49.95





3 comments:

  1. I am loving printed pants! The Old Navy ones are great!

    Amy

    Leopard and Lillies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a pair of printed pants but I'm afraid to wear them. lol All these are so fun!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! I *just* got some this weekend, and will be wearing them this week. I started off with a pretty tame pair that are neutral colors. I am excited to try them out!
    xx Sarah

    ReplyDelete