Thursday, May 10, 2012

Napkin Holder Catch-All

Now I never claimed to be crafty (I will leave that to my fellow blogget) but I have been known to put some everyday items to use in different and unusual ways that work for a room in my home. My latest use has been to convert a wicker napkin holder in to a catch-all for my loving (and somewhat messy) hubby. 


OCD free- finally the mess is organized!




The summer and spring is a great time to pick up cute napkin holders designed for outdoor patio parties. While they may serve that function perfectly fine, it is the everyday use of a catch all that really has them as a bargain. I picked up this wicker napkin holder at Target in order to help organize my hubbys night stand. For our beach inspired bedroom, this white wicker one fit the bill perfectly. It was under $5.00 and has the perfect amount of space for those everyday pocket items that need to be emptied. 


The inspiration- Saddle Leather Catch-All from Pottery Barn $29.00

The Unusual Use Solution- Napkin Holder from Target $4.99

1 comment: